Call, Video, Lesson A Partridge in A Pear Tree  

Posted by Diane Hochman


Hey There...





Gosh I amuse myself :)





Love that headline!!!



It's June..so what else should I use to get your attention???



Of course....



A Christmas song that is SO embedded in your brain you

couldn't get it out if you wanted to.



That really is what a good headline is..isn't it???



A trigger..right???



Nah nah nah nah nah nah....



MADE YOU LOOK!!!!!!!!!!



That is what a headline is supposed to do...



Make you look...





Here's a task for you...



I am guessing you are here because you are interested in marketing..



So here is a lesson for you...



Go get yourself an extra email at gmail or yahoo...



One just for this...



Then go look up these guys and SUBSCRIBE to their newsletters

with that email address...



Go ahead...look these guys up....



Eben Pagan

Ed Dale

Frank Kern

Mike Filsaime





Oh gosh...there are many more...



But go check these guys out.





And STUDY their headlines...



Or in emails their subject lines.



And then STOP



And ask yourself...



WHY do I want to open these emails when I don't want to

open the 100 others I received today.





And if you actually do this...



You will have learned a BUNCH.





That's how I did it...



I studied these guys...



Like SHERLOCK HOLMES..



Magnifying glass and all!







If this stuff turns you on let me know...



I am doing a private class on headlines this week for my

members over at www.MyPrivateClassroom.com



This my SECRET incubator for FREAKS like me <wink>







Next on the agenda...



Two (count em) 2 new videos for you this week...



http://youtube.com/watch



AND



http://youtube.com/watch







And then...to round up the PEAR TREE...



Don't forget I have my weekly live call tonight...



9:27 pm est



641 594-7000

Pass code 600088





And I'm NOT TELLIN what I am gonna talk about tonight...



Nope...



UH UH...



You can't get it out of me...



Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......



It's a SECRET.







But just in case you wanted...



Here is last week's call...



Diane Hochman sells LOVE





It was a humdinger:



http://dianehochmantraining.blogspot.com/…ength.html





Tonight...



Something completely different....



HARD CORE.



BIG TIME



<giggles>





Ok..



It is gorgeous out...



Gonna strap on my iPod and go for a walk.



I'll see you 2-nite



Be there with BELLS ON.





Oh..and if you think you got game...



Send me back your best HEADLINE



Just for fun....



Put it in the subject line and SEE if you can get me to look.



Awwwwwwwwww.....



Come on...



Have some fun...



Listen to this



888 209-2809 ext 20



Quick lesson.





Then give it a whirl...



Send me a HEADLINE



And let the GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!







See ya on the call,





Diane

Mobile post sent by dianehochman using Utterzreply-count Replies.  mp3

0 comments

Post a Comment

Diane Hochman

Categories